Financial tally on our cars!

--- Randy B <sirocco@telocity.com> wrote:
> Try owning 2 of them!

Or more...

> I will probably still keep both Scirocco's (or sell Mars
> and keep Cosmos).

No no no, you've got that backwards.  You're supposed to
sell Cosmos to me.  Trade ya for a nice black '80 S.

> If you are investing money into your VW to either break
> even or make a
> profit, you probably made the wrong choice.
> If you plan on keeping it forever then it might be a good
> investment IMO.

Ditto that remark.  :)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '82, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace