congrats... 16v broken in...RE: [OT] Got me a J.O.B. !!!

I hate that shit. I had somebody, while I was parked in San Fran last year
in my black Audi 5000CSTQA, smash my window, take my stereo, smash open my
glove compartment to get the face, but they left it behind, take one of my
$300 hiking boots and leave the other one, take a couple of books, some
food, and a cheap blanket, leaving behind my $250 North Face sleeping bag.
The other time I got my stereo stolen, the dude ripped it out of the dash,
destroying the wiring harness, so BOTH TIMES the units have been rendered
useless. Grr. Idiots are everywhere indeed.
Now I have an extra tape face for a Sony XR-C5100 though :)
	-Josiah