congrats... 16v broken in...RE: [OT] Got me a J.O.B. !!!

congrats on the job !!!

downside for me: someone busted my driver side window on the 16v, botched
the console,  unplugged the wires (fast clips) to remove the radio
then a0 he got distrubed and left b) realized after all his workthat my
radio was 4 year old cassette radio, and left it on my passenger side seat.
so I got myself a replacement window this morning and reconnected the radio
and slid it back in to its spot..

morons are everywhere...

Patrick