My exhaust is driving me nuts!

--- Josh Hignight <Josh.Hignight@phoenix.edu> wrote:

> I did notice that one of the hangers for my TT exhaust is
> broken. This could
> be the cause, but I can't tell where it's rubbing because
> it only rattles
> when I'm driving, it won't do it when I'm sitting still
> and revving.

Possible cause, yes.

I just got my Flowmaster on this past weekend (OMG does it
sound good!) and did a little tweaking to eliminate the
rattle I had.  Mine was rattling over the rear axle on the
heat-shield.

If nothing else, I'm guessing we'll have enough people to
help get it straigtened out at Cincy.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '82, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace