'82 runs outta gas on hard right turns

--part1_18b.75913a3.2a00eed8_boundary

The way I fixed mine was put in a tank from an older car. The car with the
fuel starvation was an 83 but after I put in a 78 tank I could run a clover
in the red and still not stall out.
Not sure if they were different tanks internally or if something broke loose
internally on the 83 just telling you there are tanks out there that work on
low fuel.

It may be a coincidence but my 80 with original tank can be run very low on
fuel and corner without stalling also.

Jasin

--part1_18b.75913a3.2a00eed8_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>The way I fixed mine was put in a tank from an older car. The car with the fuel starvation was an 83 but after I put in a 78 tank I could run a clover in the red and still not stall out.
<BR>Not sure if they were different tanks internally or if something broke loose internally on the 83 just telling you there are tanks out there that work on low fuel.
<BR>
<BR>It may be a coincidence but my 80 with original tank can be run very low on fuel and corner without stalling also.
<BR>
<BR>Jasin</FONT></HTML>

--part1_18b.75913a3.2a00eed8_boundary--