Shift linkage stuff

LOL, you should see the custom weighted shift rod I had made for
Cosmos....looks almost exactly like the Neuspeed unit so I got a red
Neuspeed sticker and removed part of the N and eu so now it reads
"I  speed" he he.

I am going to lop off both ends of the weighted shift rod, thread them and
instal the spherical rod ends like the other linkage.

If you don't have a weighted shift rod, either buy one, make one, or steal
one....it makes a world of difference. :)

Randy
McMaster-Carr is my first bookmark link 8^)