Tarantula rims, Magnesium?

I'd be so bold as to say NO parts are cast in pure magnesium.  It's always
alloyed with several other elements (primarily aluminum) so that desired
properties can be obtained.  Ease of casting, machinability, corrosion
resistance, tensile strength, fatigue resistance are all considered when
selecting a specific magnesium alloy for a specific application.

Larry  sandiego16V