I Promise...

...to never again buy tools at Canadian Tire.  I guess when the archives say
you need a STRONG vice to press the pass. side mount back in they're not
kidding.  My Canadian Tire vice is now several pieces of dissociated metal.
<Important Question>

Will it matter overly much if the mount is about 3mm short of being exactly
centered in the carrier?

</Important Question>

     Sorry for the bandwidth, but I needed several beers and an opportunity to
vent.  When the vice broke, the mount landed on a can of TB cleaner.  The mount
wasn't hurt, but the can was opened from the side.  No boom, but man that stuff
stinks when you fill a garage with it.

--
Cheers,
Colin

If you can read this line, you're probably not illiterate.