Oil Cooler HELP!!!

Anyone now of a good source to pick up an oil cooler? Mine developed a
crack and began to leak copious amounts of oil today, Aaauuurrrggghhh!!!!!!
It was approximately 5x11 in area but I don't know how many rows it is... I
could look but I'm too depressed to walk outside.

I removed it and basically connected the lines together so I can still
drive but I'd like to replace this as soon as possible. My engine oil temp
is about 12 degrees hotter now and I'm driving like a grandma  :-(   Most
of the usual sights sell complete kits with fittings and lines and brackets
all of which I already have. It's purchased it from Neuspeed many moons ago
and I'll give them a call on monday to see if they will sell me the cooler
alone.

-Raffi