Twin - tech design stuff

Hey Al,

with all the work you're doing, I hope you're writing some of this down  :)

I wouldn't mind knowing, for future reference, which parts I can cut out of
the body, and how to do that very cool wiring setup you're talking about.
(including what parts to get etc)

Other than that I have to say that's a wicked project you got on your hands,
and the planning (although I'm not familiar with some of the items in
specific) sounds right on.

Keep up the great work, can't wait to see this thing in person!

Tobias