[A2] Bilstein v. H&R Cup

On Fri, 29 Mar 2002 13:00:07 GMT ferret100@juno.com writes:
>Cool, thanks.  I was going to order whatever I order from him anyway,
>so it looks like it'll all work out for the best.
>
>B.

Potterman wont be ther today much after noon. Were heading back to
Pahrumph for another weekend of track time! So, call as soon as they
start ansering phones. (which is around 10am.)

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -SS 30- 2001 SDR Solo2 Champion
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-   79' "Project FSP Scirocco"  84' Scirocco 8V
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!