84 rocco

How much is a 84 Scirocco 1.8L 8V worth on average?  It is charcoal in
color9 faded though) , no rust, basically no dents, perfect dash (no
cracks), 134,000 original kilometers, front cloth on seats ripped, back
seats are fine, perfect carpet, blank interior, runs good, doesn't burn any
oil, etc.  Just curious.  I might paint it and fix the seats if it's worth
it for resale value, I can paint so it doesn't cost me much.  Have to sell
though.  I can't afford school and car.  Shitty but reality.

Ryan