need some oil cooler setup help.

Hey guys,

I'm trying to set up my oil cooler.  I already have a mocal cooler with -10
AN fittings, but I need someone to point me in the right direction on some
of the other stuff.  How much line should I buy? 6 to 8 feet? Also, assuming
I get the standard sandwich plate adapter, what angle fittings should I get
for it? 90 degree or otherwise?  I think straight on fittings will work for
the oil cooler side, I plan on mounting it so the oil flows top to bottom.

Thanks a bunch.