A1 gauge package

Well, lets see how this sniping works?

Anyway, I've got old two guage plastic panel that fits above stock guages
(covers the cubbyhole).  I mounted voltmeter and an oil presure guage.
Has the two 2 1/16" holes plus one small 1/8" hole for switch to allow
voltmeter "on" for cranking or ignition off voltage measurement.

I think ~$5 +$1 shipping is fair?  But, if someone will spend $150+ for
Al....

Speaking of which, if you want to replace the radio with gauges, VWs used
to have a block off plate that would snap in to the DIN opening.  You can
drill this out for gauges.  But know that VDO is > 2", more like 2 1/16" .

RE:  Additonal LED in MKII

Has anyone motivated found out if there is an output from the KE knock
box that could be used (buffered?) to drive the upshift light?  Bentley
shows a light if Fig 1-2 of Ignition, but I dunno if there is a pin for
it (fig 5-2).  Would be neato and maybe even useful use of yellow arrow.
Pin 11?

Regards,

 -- Brian
D./OH
How can you be in two places at once when you're not anywhere at all...
Firesign Theatre