Water injection

If you are using a windshield washer reservoir/pump for water injection,
consider some kind of low water warning.  A friend lost an European Ford
motor to detonation when the water ran out.

If someone wants to play with various water nozzles, they can send me a
SASE for some brass sprinkler nipples.  I inherited a stash of straight
and some angled that were mounted in water pipe to make sprinklers
(Rainmaker brand?).  You would want 30+ psi to make them work?  Dunno.

HTH,

--
Brian D./OH
How can you be in two places at once when you're not anywhere at all...