Battery Reloq. - wire size, routing, battery location etc.

On Wed, 27 Mar 2002, Ron Pieper wrote:

> and vent it anyway.  I'm using the spare tire well, and have cut a 19"
> diameter piece of plywood that fits into the well bottom nicely.
Well,

IMHO, make sure the battery is between the wheels, in other words draw a
straight line through the axle of all wheels 90 deg angle to the ground &
try to put the battery between these lines.

Putting the battery behind the rear axle will move the weight from the
wrong place in the front to the wrong place in the back ;)

take care,

Steve

     If you see a mad professor in a minibus, just smile. --James Bond
                      http://westfailure.org