(OT) things to say while woking on your car

--- "John C. Worden" <scirocco@powerlink.net> wrote:
> The best thing I've found is do some work on an American car.  Then
> you will
> appreciate the German engineering soooo much more.

Ooohh...I dunno.  Remember the split pulleys?  Needed shims to adjust
belt tension.  Not a good thing.  And no American car I've ever owned -
and that's been a lot - has had such a horrific electrical system as VW
(baaad grounds!).  Don't get me wrong, I love my dubs, have had near a
dozen, all drivers...but reality is reality.

=====
Cheapass Ron
"Victor" '87 16V Scirocco
"Teufelhasen" '93 Cabby <-For sale

If it ain't foggy, TURN OFF YOUR FOG LIGHTS.