Need fast response

Well, I'm pretty late with this, but I didn't see this suggestion.
First off I'd pull one of the plugs and take a look. If it's running
real rich then the plug should be sooty black.
Have you checked the cold start injector. Unplug the injector, remove it
from the manifold and with the fuel pump jumpered check to make sure it
isn't leaking. If that's cool then plug it in and make sure it isn't
inadvertantly getting voltage.
If the plugs are sooty and the cold start injector is OK, then I'd
strongly suspect the warm up regulator.
Dan