Need fast response

I see no traces of leaking gas. No WOT switch and no knock box.
Plugs look almost new. I thought that they'd be black.
Its raining. Could that cause the symptoms of stalling and poor running?
I switched the ignition switch to a known good switch. (So it hangs.... Its
a VW) so thats not the problem.
Gosh I hate cars...

(Stonger words already said on the way home...)