Replacing the black vinyl on the Deck and B-Pillar

So I'm not done with my test and I can't give you my advise on how to
remove the old stuff and prep the area but I'm getting so many emails I
decided to get the roll and tell you all what I used.

It's made by Rubbermaid. the label reads as follow

	Rubbermaid
	Con-Tact Brand
	Ultra Covering

The hardware store (Orchard Supply Hardware) I went to had it on a big roll
and sold it by the foot, the roll is 2 feet wide.

I'll be doing the rest of my car in a few weeks so if anyone is real
ambitious and does it sooner and comes with an easy way to remove the old
stuff let us know!

Good Luck to all,
-Raffi