Any interest in amber or clear turn signals for the Mk. 1?

Kirsten Jensen wrote:

> I'm in the process of having amber and clear turn signals (the whole
> unit minus the rubber gasket) made for the Mk1 Scirocco ('78-'81). The
> amber ones are completed, and I am currently having the color
> formulated for the clear units.

I am interested in new Amber set(s) for future backup, AND I am
interested in a pair  of smoked clears for fun, but the totally clear is
too cheesy for me. (Nice effort, just not for me).

So, I'm down for three pair depending on price.

TBerk
haven't salted away enough goodies