(OT) things to say while woking on your car

I usually say "you @#$^@  ^%^%@#$ Germans!!  What the hell were you
(*&)(^ thinking!!"

Reminds me, I started a thread on RAMVW a few years ago..."German
Engineer's I'd Like To Slap" or something.  First slap went to the
pinhead who spec'd the socket head screws that hold the pulleys on.
Why not use hardened heads??!?  SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!.  Dumpkopf should
have been sentenced to working on old cars with those bolts.  SLAP!!
grrrr.... SLAAAP!!!