Any interest in amber or clear turn signals for the Mk. 1?

--=====================_51945058==_.ALT

I'm in the process of having amber and clear turn signals (the whole unit
minus the rubber gasket) made for the Mk1 Scirocco ('78-'81). The amber
ones are completed, and I am currently having the color formulated for the
clear units. I'd like to find out, via email, as to what percentage I
should focus on and also to get an idea of how many to create. The
following is a link to a URL where I have pics of the completed amber units
and also a first run clear lens. The final turn signal will be less white
and more clear, much like the Mk2 clear signals.

http://www.funksoulkitty.org/TurnSignalPics/turnsignalpics.html

Any questions, comments, or suggestions?

I also have a poll going on VW Vortex

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=297781

Kirsten
'79 Scirocco

--=====================_51945058==_.ALT

amber and clear turn signals (the whole unit minus the rubber gasket)
made for the Mk1 Scirocco ('78-'81). The amber ones are completed, and I
am currently having the color formulated for the clear units. I'd like to
find out, via email, as to what percentage I should focus on and also to
get an idea of how many to create. The following is a link to a URL where
I have pics of the completed amber units and also a first run clear lens.
The final turn signal will be less white and more clear, much like the
Mk2 clear signals. <br><br>
comments, or suggestions?<br><br>
I also have a poll going on VW Vortex<br><br>
</b>Kirsten<br>
'79 Scirocco <br><br>