aagh, I hate car laws

On Tue, 26 Mar 2002, '84 Scirocco wrote:

> Ah dude that totally sucks!  fucking Missouri!  I'm due in June, bleh.  So
> now what do you have to do for your struts?

Oh, its a 5 minute fix, at the top of the adjustment ft & r the coilovers
sit on the perch top & bottom, no biggie. Long term the slop bothers me &
i plan to get helper springs :)

> Dude, we just need to find a
> mechanic who will do us right ;-)  you know, make the fee $27 instead of $7
> and get a clean ticket.
too true, I have that for the busses, well, had they gave up
inspecting... But they failed my corrado. I figure they just want to fail
cars they want to work on, so they never fail the bus because they dont
want to touch it ;)

take care,

Steve

     If you see a mad professor in a minibus, just smile. --James Bond
                      http://westfailure.org