insurance help

--============_-1195004395==_ma============

well, one of the daughters of my fucked up neighbor backed into my 81
rabbit with their mini van tonight (and then quickly parked the
minivan in their driveway) at this point i'm sure from an insurance
point the car will be totalled, but i want input from anyone who has
built up/restored a car and then had to deal with another insurance
company when  it was damaged by another driver

the car is an 81 4dr rabbit, 16v conversion, suspension, painted 2 years ago.
the damage will require a hood, fender, cabriolet front bumper, mk1
scirocco grille, , core support, turn signal......

any tips on how to fight their insurance company (which i know is
going to lowball me , and i know my asshole neighbor cant pay me for
what the damage estimate will be)

i'm sure the insurance company doesnt see it this way, but as i see
it all sheetmetal parts that were damaged need to be replaced and
repainted to match the rest of the car, and i'm going to try to get
estimates on the parts that are no longer available new........only
good thing about this is that i can probably get an estimate tommorow
from the body shop at the dealership where i work tommorow...

any help would be appreciated
thanks

please respond to me via personal email since i'm not on the daily list format
--============_-1195004395==_ma============

fucked up neighbor backed into my 81 rabbit with their mini van
tonight (and then quickly parked the minivan in their driveway) at
this point i'm sure from an insurance point the car will be totalled,
but i want input from anyone who has built up/restored a car and then
had to deal with another insurance company when&nbsp; it was damaged
by another driver</font></div>
conversion, suspension, painted 2 years ago.</font></div>
fender, cabriolet front bumper, mk1 scirocco grille, , core support,
turn signal......</font></div>
insurance company (which i know is going to lowball me , and i know my
asshole neighbor cant pay me for what the damage estimate will
be)</font></div>
doesnt see it this way, but as i see it all sheetmetal parts that were
damaged need to be replaced and repainted to match the rest of the
car, and i'm going to try to get estimates on the parts that are no
longer available new........only good thing about this is that i can
probably get an estimate tommorow from the body shop at the dealership
where i work tommorow...</font></div>
appreciated</font></div>
daily list format</div>