Vancouver BC Mk2 8V for sale

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C1D441.83F26C30

Hi everyone -- it's been a long time since I've posted to the list. I'm =
moving in to a place with my fiancee and can't really justify keeping my =
Scirocco anymore, as I won't have a place to do any work on it. So I'm =
posting here first to see if I can find a home for it (even if someone =
just wants it for parts).

It's a fairly stock black '86 8V; the body is in pretty good shape (very =
little rust) though it should really get a bumps straightened out and a =
new paint job to really be happy. I haven't done a whole lot to it =
except maintenance. It does has have a pretty new Techtonics stainless =
steel exhaust that sounds quite nice. I'm looking to get rid of it =
fairly quick, as I won't have a place to store it after April. Any =
reasonable offers considered. Also got a lot of other little parts that =
have yet to be put on (drive axles with inner and outer CVs, new wheel =
bearings, assorted little bits).

I've also got an ABA engine shortblock (i.e., a tall block shortblock), =
2.0l engine, around 26000 miles. It would make a relatively easy engine =
swap for someone so inclined. I bought it as-is, though, so I can't say =
how well it will run; bought it from RPI here in BC and the fellow there =
said it ran good when it was tested. Only thing wrong with it is one of =
the mounting tabs has been half broken.

I've got what appears to be a Zender bodykit, as shown here =
http://www.jwelty.com/jwelty3/arvinsrocco.html though I don't have a =
wing to go with it. It's a partially used kit (one of the fender flares =
is brand new).

Preferably I'd like to get rid of it all in one go. I'm not interested =
in shipping the big items, since I don't really have a lot of time, so =
local sales are preferred.

Cheers
Oliver

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C1D441.83F26C30

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi everyone -- it's been a long time =
since I've=20
posted to the list. I'm moving in to a place with my fiancee and can't =
really=20
justify keeping my Scirocco anymore, as I won't have a place to do any =
work on=20
it. So I'm posting here first to see if I can find a home for it (even =
if=20
someone just wants it for parts).</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>It's a fairly stock black '86 8V; the =
body is in=20
pretty good shape (very little rust) though it should really get a bumps =

straightened out and a new paint job to really be happy. I haven't done =
a whole=20
lot to it except maintenance. It does has have a pretty new Techtonics =
stainless=20
steel exhaust that sounds quite nice. I'm looking to get rid of it =
fairly quick,=20
as I won't have a place to store it after April. Any reasonable offers=20
considered. Also got a lot of other little parts that have yet to be put =
on=20
(drive axles with inner and outer CVs, new wheel bearings, assorted =
little=20
bits).</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I've also got an ABA engine shortblock =
(i.e., a=20
tall block shortblock), 2.0l engine, around 26000 miles. It would make a =

relatively easy engine swap for someone so inclined. I bought it as-is, =
though,=20
so I can't say how well it will run; bought it from RPI here in BC and =
the=20
fellow there said it ran good when it was tested. Only thing wrong with =
it is=20
one of the mounting tabs has been half broken.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I've got what appears to be a Zender =
bodykit, as=20
shown here <A=20
href=3D"http://www.jwelty.com/jwelty3/arvinsrocco.html";>http://www.jwelty=
.com/jwelty3/arvinsrocco.html</A>&nbsp;though=20
I don't have a wing to go with it. It's a partially used kit (one of the =
fender=20
flares is brand new).</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Preferably I'd like to get rid of it =
all in one go.=20
I'm not interested in shipping the big items, since I don't really have =
a lot of=20
time, so local sales are preferred.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Cheers</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Oliver</FONT></DIV>

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C1D441.83F26C30--