The 2.0 Lives! (well, sort of....damn. Need a little help) - long

Well, it did more than leak  :)

It kinda went "wooooooooooooooooosh" and a giant boiling cloud of vapor shot
forth from the dizzy area. Glad I didn't have my head in there at the time.
Couldn't find any obvious openings, but the main explosion happend right on
that section where the hose from the reservoir etc join the metal pipe.

There was also quite some bubbling going on on the hose to the left side of
the intake manfifold - the upper hose (which we had to reverse the clamp on
so we could get at it). I suspect that a few of the hoses are overdue for
replacement - and a good thing they broke now instead of while driving down
the freeway.