The 2.0 Lives! (well, sort of....damn. Need a little help) - long

------=_NextPart_000_01DE_01C1D3FE.37CCB100

Jeff,

Glad to hear you got it running, but sorry to hear it wasn't sooner.

I think your first trouble shooting should be the fan itself. Make sure =
it is getting power, and make sure it will run. With your car, I think =
that the easiest thing to do is to turn on the A/C...that should =
activate the fan on low speed. If it does, then you know it's got power. =
Second, grab your Bently and see what wire to ground to activate the =
fan. If that works, then you have to work backwards from there to find =
out why it isn't getting tripped on by the tempperature.

Also, I'm sure I know what hose is leaking on you. That 90 degree one =
coming out of the head and into the heater core. It was looking nasty. =
If it is leaking that can also be part of your problem...no pressure in =
the system and a place for your coolant to leak out.

Good luck, and keep us posted.

-- Craig Williams
1981 Scirocco S 2008cc 16V (As seen in 01-01 Sport Compact Car) 15.114 @ =
91 MPH
2001 Passat Wagon, 1.8t (For the Wife and Son)
2000 Saab Viggen (20 psi, Turbo charged monster)15.047 @ 94 MPH
Northern California, USA

  ----- Original Message -----=20