euro light ?

On Sun, Mar 24, 2002 at 07:08:40PM -0600, Donald Walter wrote:

> Patrick, you are not.  but I will tell you that you will never home build a
> harness that looks as clean and like a factory install as the one from ND.

I FAR disgree..  You may not be able to do this, but I certainly can.  On
my system, the relays are in a waterproof enclosure, so the contacts don't
corrode.  I used 4 relays instead of 2, and have 4 resettable circuit
breakers.  I used marine grade, 10-ga wire, in the stock factory
colors.  I used really nice bakelite H4 connectors from NAPA, which I was
able to desolder the original wire from and solder my 10-ga wire to.  All
in all, I spent around $50 to get a better looking better engineered
system.

Dan