From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of ATS - Patrick Bureau
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2002 12:43 PM
To: brett cooke; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: euro light ?

donald, hate to burst your bubble but the need for the harness sold by ND is
not a truly REQUIRED, one can perform relaying headlight without  2 spools
of 10 guages wires some cimps and relays, fuses and water tight contained.
totsal cost for my relaying was 4 40amps realys, 4 20 amps fuses a fuse
rack, a water tight container, 2 spools of 10 guage witre and wire crimps,
to be 42$.

a far cheaper solution than the ND 139.00 option.

Bret Check this tech note, it will give you ideas how to perform this work

http://longcoeur.com/scirocco/Technotes/relayingeuros/index.html

ATS - Patrick Bureau