suspension difficulties semi rant

alright, i got my new skocks and struts and went to put them on tonight.
just cruising along, when i hit the rear pass side shock. the god-damned
bottom bolt is frozen. so i break out buster( that's the name of my BIG
hammer), give it a few whacks and the nut breaks loose. cool, but the bolt
is still frozen! sprayed it with pb blaster, ate dinner and came back. still
frozen. break out the torch heat it up. nothing, fuc*in thing still won't
move! super heat it, so much so that it's glowing red and the rubber bushing
on the bottom of the shock it burning. still nothing. so i rig myself into
position under the car and pull for all i'm worth and snap! the head comes
of the bolt. excellent, now i can just pound the lil' mf'er out with a
hammer. nope. still stuck. i'm so pissed of at this point i'm actually think
of changing the whole rear trailing arm. any suggestions?
  hit