AAARRRRGGGGHHH! Super rant

--part1_a.1c191ad8.29ce59b1_boundary

Can you say Pain in the ass....Last night I am heading down the FDR at 10:30
on my way into Brooklyn when all of a sudden my car sounds like a broken
helicopter. Dam I think my exhaust seperated from teh downpipe where I had a
leak. So I keep driving because it isn't scrapping the street and what else
could I do. Then it does start scraping and I pull off at the next exit, get
under the car to take a look at the damage. The crappy TT midpipe had broken
right at the weld to the Resonator and was just dangling down. So I go to get
something to tie it up but having nothing but some extra speaker wire and
nothing to cut it, so I do the only thing I can and start chewing on it. What
a pain in the ass it is to tie up an exhaust with one hand in the cold. So
now I need a new pipe quick and don't really have the money to buy one. What
the hell am I going to do. Oddly enough I didn't get nearly as many stares
while driving the rest of the way there or on the way home as I thought I
would. Anyway that is my Rant and I am done.

Thanks for listening,

Randy
"Special Broke Ass Ghetto Edition strikes again"

--part1_a.1c191ad8.29ce59b1_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2>Can you say Pain in the ass....Last night I am heading down the FDR at 10:30 on my way into Brooklyn when all of a sudden my car sounds like a broken helicopter. Dam I think my exhaust seperated from teh downpipe where I had a leak. So I keep driving because it isn't scrapping the street and what else could I do. Then it does start scraping and I pull off at the next exit, get under the car to take a look at the damage. The crappy TT midpipe had broken right at the weld to the Resonator and was just dangling down. So I go to get something to tie it up but having nothing but some extra speaker wire and nothing to cut it, so I do the only thing I can and start chewing on it. What a pain in the ass it is to tie up an exhaust with one hand in the cold. So now I need a new pipe quick and don't really have the money to buy one. What the hell am I going to do. Oddly enough I didn't get nearly as many stares while driving the rest of the way there or on the way home as I thought I would. Anyway that is my Rant and I am done.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks for listening,<BR>
<BR>
Randy<BR>
"Special Broke Ass Ghetto Edition strikes again"</FONT></HTML>

--part1_a.1c191ad8.29ce59b1_boundary--