cross drilled rotors Scott Williams is WRONG!

Oh Brett , one more question yes I am about to disagree again...:) (I am on
that mood what can I say)

Now if bigger brakes are not better than smaller brakes, could you explain
why formula 1 car that weight so little, use 15" disc brakes ALSO, they use
QUAD piston system to brake their cars?

quick answer because they need to drop from 200 MPH to 60MPH from straight
line to curve..

If indeed buigger was not better, I think that builder would use smaller
brakes simply because it is cheaper to use a 9.4" rotor that has existed
sine the mid-70's instead od making a car based on 13" rotors that cost more
no ?

ATS - Patrick Bureau
(not flaming asking questions here!)