[Removing sunroof ....]

"Adrian Culda" <adrculda@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> --------------------------------------------- =

>	MIME Type:=A0multipart/alternative =

> --------------------------------------------- =

hey guys .. i know most of u did this a milion times ...
so bare with me .. its my first time :P ( not that perv )
how do i get that thing off whithou breakin anything ???
even though its not workin i dont want to make it worse ....
Thanks

  Now no rude comments since it's his first time and all..
Seriously, I have copies of two different versions of sunroof section the=

Bentley, would you like me to send them to you? (need your mailing addres=
then, don't I?)
Or drive up here, heck I can do this pretty fast now...done it a bunch of=

times!
Oh, and a word of advice? Put masking tape on any parts you think may rub=
 when
you wheel it back in, scratched tape is better than scratched paint! I pu=
some where the "special tool" (aka coat hanger) might rub too. (and keep =
the
tape out of the sun, it kind of permanently bonds)
GL.
Cathy