LOOKING FOR A SPORT SUSPENSION

--part1_184.58e6289.29cd455f_boundary

Anyone out there selling a suspension set up for a Scirocco 16V?? I just got
new control arms with poily bushings and a lower strut bar. If you a selling
a good condition lowered suspension let me know ASAP. Local preferred...NJ,
NY, PA, CT

Dominion Motorsport

--part1_184.58e6289.29cd455f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#000040" SIZE=3>Anyone out there selling a suspension set up for a Scirocco 16V?? I just got new control arms with poily bushings and a lower strut bar. If you a selling a good condition lowered suspension let me know ASAP. Local preferred...NJ, NY, PA, CT<BR>
<BR>
Dominion Motorsport<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>