water injection

"Scott F. Williams" wrote:

> Wow, I actually understood a lot of that tech babble, Allyn. :^) I'm not too
> worried about the possibility of a rough delivery curve. I just can't
> tolerate any dribbling at low pressures. My intuition tells me that the key
> to most of this is the spray heads. Where do I find an fine atomizing spray
> head that can flow 50cc/min at 15psi or thereabouts? Help!
> --
> Scott F. Williams

We DO have a wealth of knowledge on this list, don't we.  :)

I'd like to add to your design a small pulse relief chamber between the
pump and injector. It's usefulness will depend on what type of pump you
use but it should help to regulate square wave  type characteristics,
smaller size will reduce lag losses.

TBerk