water injection

Wow, I actually understood a lot of that tech babble, Allyn. :^) I'm not too
worried about the possibility of a rough delivery curve. I just can't
tolerate any dribbling at low pressures. My intuition tells me that the key
to most of this is the spray heads. Where do I find an fine atomizing spray
head that can flow 50cc/min at 15psi or thereabouts? Help!
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!