Please help, dead scirocco!

------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C1D1C6.A8140A60

My afternoon is not going real well.  My 88 16V died on me in the middle =
of the busiest f*cking intersection in our city.  I was sitting there at =
the light...when it turned green, let out the clutch, gave it some gas, =
the car moved a few feet and the motor abruptly quit.  I am thinking =
there is either no spark or it's not getting fuel.  I'm having it towed =
to my house and I should be able to see if it is getting spark.  In the =
meantime are there any theories (I realize I'm not giving you a lot here =
cuz I just don't know a lot yet).  The car turns over fine...  I was =
concerned because the engine just didn't sound "good" when it happened.  =
More specifically, I thought I may have heard a clunk, but I am praying =
that it was just the jerk from the motor dying while I was taking off.  =
Again, it turns over just fine and no obvious electrical short or =
anything like that.
 =20

------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C1D1C6.A8140A60

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>My afternoon is not going real =
well.&nbsp; My 88=20
16V died on me in the middle of the busiest f*cking intersection in our=20
city.&nbsp; I was sitting there at the light...when it turned green, let =
out the=20
clutch, gave it some gas, the car moved a few feet and the motor =
abruptly=20
quit.&nbsp; I am thinking there is either no spark or it's not getting=20
fuel.&nbsp; I'm having it towed to my house and I should be able to see =
if it is=20
getting spark.&nbsp; In the meantime are there any theories (I realize =
I'm not=20
giving you a lot here cuz I just don't know a lot yet).&nbsp; The car =
turns over=20
fine...&nbsp; I was concerned because the engine just didn't sound =
"good" when=20
it happened.&nbsp; More specifically, I thought I may have heard a =
clunk, but I=20
am praying that it was just the jerk from the motor dying while I was =
taking=20
off.&nbsp; Again, it turns over just fine and no obvious electrical =
short or=20
anything like that.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp; </FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C1D1C6.A8140A60--