Please help, dead scirocco!

On Fri, 22 Mar 2002, Warren R. Price wrote:

> Sorry, disregard the last post where I asked what the Hall Sender Unit is.
> I anwered my own question I think.  At least I know that it is not the
> ignition module and that it is far more expensive.  Shit.

autotech has hall senders for 16v's for $79. Digifunk 8v's & cis-e 8v's
take the same hall sender i think???

My hall sender i busted a wire and re-soldered it. So they can be fixed if
its just a bad wire.

take care,

Steve

     If you see a mad professor in a minibus, just smile. --James Bond
                      http://westfailure.org