2.0L 8V crank seal

The hard part is not replacing the seal, it's getting to it.  Off come
all the belts, the timing belt, the crank pulley, etc.  Then the seal
carrier comes off and it's easy from there.

BUT..since you have it all off...you might do the intermediate shaft
seal while you're at it, maybe even the cam seal.  And then of course,
you're not far from having the pass side motor mount out...and all that
stuff has to come off anyway...

Not tough, just sorta deep in there.

G/L,

Ron