cross drilled rotors

Well I can't say for sure, I only have 9K on mine currently.

I went from 9.4disc/7.1 drums to 10.1 disc/8.9 zimmerman X-drilled disc
rear, I have noted amazing amount of braking but that is because of the
drum/disc changes. Now I run both front and rear with MIntex Red pads (and
this gentelman can be a factor on discs - I have seen same rotors get eaten
up with HIGH asbestos (autozone pads) content pads on rotors, and this is a
factor that all should consider while making claims on "splitting/cracking"
rotors.)

as far as quality, I have observed them last time I pulled my wheels off (2
weeks ago) that the OEM disc in front seem to be wearing out faster than the
rear one ( I noticed some (what I call) tracks (circular edge line) around
the front disc, and the rear are very nicely even, I looked at the holes,
haven't seen any cracks yet but they are really fairly new on the car still.

I beleive once my front OEM (autozone rotors) will wear out, I will replace
them with Zimmerman X-Drilled, unless the rear shows cracking on the rear
ones.

Also note that the your breaking habits is very relevant as is your driving
habits, (foot always on brakes = constant heat on rotors/pads)

[ A Texan's Scirocco - Patrick Bureau ]
[ 1985 8v Prowler Orange Kamei X1     ]
[ http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco   ]