FS: folding black rear parcel shelf from an '82

--0-770666850-1016749908=:20996

Hi all - I posted this a couple of days ago on the Vortex. I found this in a yard a few months ago and spent hours reconditioning it. It's got absolutely no warpage. The only real flaw is that the strap strings are shot (typical roc trait!  ;)

I was asking $125 on the Vortex, but I'll throw it a lister's way for $100/OBO + shipping from the Bay Area.

Please respond off-line. Thanks, JT

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/jtoomasson/lst?.dir=/My+Photos&.view=t