87 scirocco 16v for 500 $$$

Sorry, but the original post was not written in
English. English not being my mother tongue, It just
made no sense to me.

Of course I sensed that the guy tried to appear
"cooler than cool", but he does not realise that by
"ghettoising" his speach, he is going nowhere fast.

With his "boyz", it might seem "cool". Over the
internet, which is global, it just looks plain stupid.

Still, the original post made no sense to me. I do not
understand that kind of gibberish he posted. It might
be Scirocco related, but...

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco Slegato

BTW - I am never afraid to voice my opinions.
Sometimes, unfortunatelly, it bruises egos, sometimes
it does not. Whether it is about someone else's nice
car, or about ugly kitchen ducts installed in a car, I
never loose sleep over this. Whether I drive a bone
stock out of tune '77 Rabbit Diesel or not.