Front Wheel Bearings Revisited

The bearing is pressed into the hub carrier then the hub is pressed into
the bearing.
You can either take the car someplace and have it done.
Or, you can take the hub carrier with hub someplace and have the bearing
pressed in.
Or, you can rent the tool from German auto parts or alot of other places
and press it in yourself on the car so you don't have to do an
alignment.
Or, you can take off the hub carrier and with the use of all sorts of
implements of destruction, pound the crap out of it and replace the
bearing that way.
I think that's a complete list of the options.
Dan