Hollow Swaybars

Raffi-
  Hollow bars are generally 90% as effective as a solid bar of the same OD,
while weighing 80% of the solid.  Of course, this a generality, since we
don't know the wall thickness.  Given that information, one could calculate
the torsional stiffness and the weight as compared to the solid piece.
Hollow is 'tricker' and, naturally, more exspensive.

Larry   sandiego16V