Hollow Swaybars

Regarding their quality, Autotech seems to be pretty
good. It's their customer service that everybody seems
to hate, and their prices are generally on the high
side.

It's kinda funny, but I have more Autotech parts for
both my cars than any other single aftermarket
manufacturer, but I've never acutally bought anything
from them. I just coincidentally got good deals on it
all off the list or eBay over time. IMHO, their
stressbars (I have all three: top front, top rear, and
lower front subframe) and swaybars (I've only got
solid) are very well designed. The sliding rear
swaybar design is the only design I've seen that
doesn't bind (other than Shine, which avoids the issue
all together).

Neal

--- "Raffi G. Kaprelian" <raffi@earthlink.net> wrote:
> I know I'm asking for trouble (See previous thread)
> but I'm still
> curious... Are the hollow autotech bars as effective
> as solid bars? How is
> Autotech's overall quality?
>
> -Raffi

=====