burnt valves, weak coil, exorcism. What will fix my car?

--- Dan Miller <Sir_Rocco@veedub.com> wrote:

plugs (many
> times- the car loved to load em up b4 i replaced the o2
> sensor), wires, cap, rotor.

Makes me wonder how rich your car is actually running.  Has
the hole been drilled out in the fuel distributor / i.e.
has it been adjusted at some point in the car's life?

> there are no vacuum leaks and no bad grounds.

Clean the grounds anyway.  Add more.  These cars are
notorious for having weak grounds.

> thinknig of giving up and selling car to junkyard,

Well call me first and gimme a shot at it 'cuz I don't want
to see another in the junkyard.  I'm only about an hour
from Columbus.