OT i need to know about the difference in 16v and 8v harnesses

--part1_16e.a821dac.29c80e3f_boundary

on a gti and a scirocco  i want to take the motor out of my rocco and
transplant it into my 85 8v gti. would i have to change the harnesses or will
it just plug right in?    any help would be greatly appreciated.

--part1_16e.a821dac.29c80e3f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><B>on a gti and a scirocco&nbsp; i want to take the motor out of my rocco and transplant it into my 85 8v gti. would i have to change the harnesses or will it just plug right in?&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; any help would be greatly appreciated.</B></FONT></HTML>

--part1_16e.a821dac.29c80e3f_boundary--