Made a big mistake - test drove a WRX!

Oops!  Man, that is a fun car.  I don't get the complains that other people
have.  1) turbo lag.  This is not much different than my VR6, it doesn't do
much until 3K either. 2) Cheap feeling.   This is the one that I don't
understand.  It seems to be as well put together as my A3 Jetta, and is
miles above our scirocco's.  Its no MK4 or Audi, but then, they are big
assed bloated luxo-sedans. 3) Need for the 17" rims.  Nope.  I couldn't get
it to break loose.  They (the tires) did tend to fold over a bit, but
nothing major.

Basically, I'm about ready to dump my 95 Jetta and sell the rolling pile of
rust that is my 81 for this car.  Its that good.

Marc