From: Dan Bubb [mailto:jdbubb@ix.netcom.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2002 10:14 AM
To: Josh Hignight
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Suspension question.

So, does that mean your car still sits with it's nose up in the air like
any other stock 8V or does it now have a more reasonable attitude? (you
know, just a little nose down!)
Dan

        RE: Suspension question.
   Date:
        Tue, 19 Mar 2002 09:56:10 -0700
   From:
        Josh Hignight <Josh.Hignight@phoenix.edu>
     To:
        scirocco-l@scirocco.org

Err... I just wanted to say something about this...

My car is an 85, originally equipped with a 1.8 8v. It now has a 1.8
16v. Still has stock suspension. My front end sits exactly the same
height that a stock (87) 16v does.

Not that I really care, but I thought I'd mention it. I'm sure
aftermarket springs are a lot more different than stock.

Joshua Hignight

Student Services/Technical Services

New Mexico Campus

(505) 821-4800